Brian E. Coleman, M.D.Medical Advisor
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon
- Expertise in foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine, fracture repair/reconstruction and gait analysis
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University
- Orthopedic Training, Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Dr. Coleman has worked in private practice for nearly 30 years. He has a proven record in innovation from his fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, renowned for their advanced technology in the treatment of sports injuries, to becoming the first African-American to perform a total ankle replacement procedure in the United States. Dr. Coleman is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. He has served as one of the team physicians for Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and is an associate professor at FAU’s College of Medicine.